Friday, October 20, 2006

In My Next Life I Want to Come Back as My Cat!

Cats have a great life for sure. When you call your dog they come immediately and are glad to pay you the attention you seek. They even follow your commands as obedient servants knowing that you are their best friend and you feed them. Cats on the other hand when you call them simply look at you like; Yah, what do you want. Basically they take a message and will call you back when it is convenient or time to eat. Your basic fluffy answering machine. Look their interests are free-food, a great place to kick back and cuddling on their schedule not yours.

Nevertheless, cats are extremely useful creatures and humans have grown accustomed to them. They keep rodents away and the place free from bugs and serve their keep, well when they are not sleeping that is. You know it must be a good life being a fluffy loved cat, pampered and fed and sleeping all day.

In fact when I get to my next life, well I think I would like to come back as my cat. Because my cat does absolutely nothing, gets fed great and basically owns the place. It is like I bought the entire house for the cat instead of myself. No wonder my cat could careless what I say or come when I call him. Why should he, he knows he owns me and the house and he will get fed either way. Consider all this in 2006.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]